Welcome to the help pages for Fava! There are pages for the following topics:
- Beancount Syntax - short overview of the syntax.
- Budgets - how to use Fava's budgeting feature.
- Fava's Features - the features in detail.
- Filtering entries - how to filter the entries.
- Extensions - how Fava can be extended.
- Import - the import system.
- Options - the available options.
Fava comes with keyboard shortcuts - press ? on any page to see the available ones. When charts are visible, c and C will show to the next and previous chart respectively.
If you started Fava from the command line, you can run
fava --help to see all the
available command line options.
If you discover a bug in Fava, or have some ideas for improvement, please open a bug report.